DONATE TO THE FRIENDS OF THE HURTWOOD
We encourage regular annual donations because this ensures continuous employment of the Hurtwood Ranger, recreational access to the Hurtwood for walkers, horse riders and cyclists and, the provision of free car parking.
By donating you become a Member of our Charity who can vote at Annual Meetings and be proposed as a member of our governing body.
Opens in CAF – Our chosen fundraising partner who manage payments to FoTH.
If you are a business see the information on our Business Friends page. CAF can only take donations from personal accounts.
Your donation will help ensure public access to this much prized woodland is secure for the forseeable future. Your donation to the Hurtwood will help to:
- Employ a full time Ranger.
- Manage 30 miles of registered footpaths and bridleways, 30 miles of unofficial tracks, firebreaks and 14 car parks, which together provide unrivalled access to the Hurtwood’s heath and hills
- Create and preserve wildlife habitats, and other conservation projects.
- Maintain panoramic views from the Hurtwood hills
- Clear and prevent litter and fly tipping.
- Protect three scheduled monuments including the Holmbury Hill Iron Age Hill Fort.
- Encourage children to treasure the countryside.
- Protect and conserve the Hurtwood, so that everyone can enjoy its freedom and beauty
Change of details or regular donation amount
Changing your email address
Please let us know as soon as possible if your email address changes as this is how we identify you and keep in touch. If at all possible try to email us from the address you gave us when you became a member as this will help us be sure that it is you.
Direct Debit donors:
If you wish to change your DIrect Debit amount or any of your contact details let us know the changes you would like to make and we will make them for you.
Standing order donors:
PayPal and Credit Card donors:
You do not have to do anything. Your details will automatically be updated when you next donate.